cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2971 of 3,405

Hi Jabar,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another billing method so that you can purchase Connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Pushpraj M Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
2972 of 3,405

Hi,

Paypal charge Failed, even after adding account successfully. I want to add connects into the account, but the it says the "charge failed" as I do the payment.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2973 of 3,405

Hi Pushpraj,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet? You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Pushpraj M Member Since: Feb 21, 2018
2974 of 3,405

Hi,

I am having trouble in paying using paypal, it says paypal charge failed. I want to add connects to my upwork account to take more jobs. 

Please Help....

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2975 of 3,405

Hi Pushpraj,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Muzammil A Member Since: Aug 3, 2019
2976 of 3,405

Hi, I am from Pakistan. I am experiencing trouble while uploading my billing details. It's not accepting my VISA cadr details and rejecting. Can someone guide me on how to address Billing and Payment issues?
Paypal option is not available for Pakistan, is there a way to around that?

Need your kind help. Thank You.

PS: There is Money in the Card and Online Banking is activated. No issue from Bankside confirmed this from the bank support team, also try caches cleaning and refreshing browser methods but still not worked.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2977 of 3,405

Hi Muzammil,

I checked your account and can see you were able to open a support ticket with our team. Please feel free to update your ticket and allow some time for our team to review. They will reply directly on your ticket with more information as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Namrata R Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
2978 of 3,405
I have entered my bank details on upwork and i am adding my father's card details for billing method to buy connects but upwork is not accepting so please tell me the reason why it is not accepting? Should the bank account details and billing method details be the same?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2979 of 3,405

Hi Namrata,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Gaurav K Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
2980 of 3,405

Hello Support Team Manager,

I am trying to Add more connect and after payment option done, it is showing an error "Select the "Add Connects" button to continue". Kindly help me to add more connects.

Looking forward to hear back from you on this.

Best Regards,
Gaurav Chauhan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS