cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 152

Thank you for reaching out to us, Parvez.

Payoneer card can be used for purchasing connects. To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying connects please read this help article. To see the options available to you, click here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
22 of 152

Hi! I am facing an issue from somedays that my credit card is being disapproved when i used to purchased connects. I have confirmed that my international transaction has turn on. So, I think payment gateway has an issue with my account. I need to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Regards,

Muhammad Ajmal

23 of 152

Hi Muhammad,

Looks like you removed your billing method. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to re-add your billing method and purchase connects using it.

Let us know if the issue persists

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jamir Uddin M Member Since: Oct 21, 2018
24 of 152

Dear Upwork Community,

Hope you're well. I have faced a big problem. I want to change the membership plan. I have only Payooner account card. When I am put Payooner card number, it's not active. Please see the attachment. What can I do now? please help me. 

Thanks

Jamir

**Edited for community guidelines**

25 of 152

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jamir Uddin.

You should be able to add your Payoneer card as the billing method on your Upwork account. Please double check your card status with the Payoneer. Additionally, try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jamir Uddin M Member Since: Oct 21, 2018
26 of 152
I am trying but problem not solved yet. please help
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
27 of 152

Jamir Uddin,

As Bojan suggested, could you please check with Payoneer support on the status of your card? If they confirm your card is ready to be used, let us know.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
George R Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
28 of 152

cant buy connects with credit card after entering card info page stays blank?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
29 of 152

Hi George, 

The Customer Support Team is currently looking into this, and will reach out to you directly to assist you with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Abby Gail R Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
30 of 152

Hi I was trying to buy connects. But its not going through. I know that I still have balance on my account. It doesn't show any Error message. Its just not pushing though. Please help me. Attached is a screenshot of my webpage in upwork.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS