cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2991 of 3,407

Hi Bhaumik,

It looks like the rejection error was from your issuing bank. You may want to reach out to them regarding the specific decline error. You can also use a different billing method instead. To see the options available to you, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Munir A Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
2992 of 3,407
Hi!!
Actually I have a question my ATM card expiration date has been extended which I was using to buy connects.
Can I use that by putting the Card details again or will it cause any issue?

And Another thing I wanna ask is that
Can we use someone's else account to buy connects or make a transaction?

Thanks a lot for reading.
Highlighted
2993 of 3,407

Hi Munir,

You can add an updated billing method to purchase Connects. You can use someone else's card to purchase Connects so long as you are authorized to use it. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ravikant R Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
2994 of 3,407

I keep getting that message repeatedly, not allowing me to withdraw funds despite manually enabling payment method. I have tried twice already and it keeps getting disabled again. Anyone else face this issue? How do you fix this? 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ravikant R Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
2995 of 3,407

And of course I've to wait one full day to try again since it says it doesn't allow for two withdrawals to prevent duplicate withdrawals, nevermind the fact that it simply did not withdraw and failed with that error. 

Highlighted
2996 of 3,407

Hi Ravikant,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Niranjan S Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
2997 of 3,407
I am not able to buy connects using my visa card .in the past i have bought the connects using the same visa card.
Highlighted
2998 of 3,407

Hi Niranjan,

Please reach out to your issuing bank so that they can check and assist you further regarding the decline of the transaction. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Niranjan S Member Since: Sep 24, 2020
2999 of 3,407

I contacted my issuing bank they said everything is good on their side they said to contact you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3000 of 3,407

Hi Niranjan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS