cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3011 of 4,097

Hi Namrata,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
gauravchauhantha
Gaurav K Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
3012 of 4,097

Hello Support Team Manager,

I am trying to Add more connect and after payment option done, it is showing an error "Select the "Add Connects" button to continue". Kindly help me to add more connects.

Looking forward to hear back from you on this.

Best Regards,
Gaurav Chauhan

bstojadinovic
3013 of 4,097

Hi Gaurav,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
gauravchauhantha
3014 of 4,097

Still, I am facing the same issue

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3015 of 4,097

Hi Gaurav,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with purchasing Connects. I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will assist you further via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
gauravchauhantha
3016 of 4,097

what should use debit or credit due to buying connect?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3017 of 4,097

Hi Gaurav,

There are three billing methods available to freelancers, Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, or Upwork Balance. You can use the method you prefer to purchase Connects. Feel free to check this help article for more information on available billing methods. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
c58910d8
Madhvendra P Member Since: Oct 15, 2020
3018 of 4,097

i am not able to buy connects i tried everything and ed up
here is what is the issue: **Edited for community guidelines**
I followed this as well: https://prnt.sc/v00tp8

I was in email support:

I am fed up. i am loooosing customers because of no connects or just give me some mercy connects

bstojadinovic
3019 of 4,097

Hi Madhvendra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
habibqamar
Qamar H Member Since: May 21, 2019
3020 of 4,097

Hello!
I wanna purchase connects through debit card but "Billing method" tap is not working whenever I try to add method, it gives me error "Sorry, a critical component of this page failed to load. Please reload again". Can anyone guide me what should I do?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS