cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Ahsan A Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
3051 of 3,366

"Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us."

I have already waiting for 48hrs. I want to purchase connects mainly but It's not showing me option for verify my identity, I'm unable to connect my bank or Visa card for purchasing or withdrwal.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3052 of 3,366

Hi Ahsan,

I checked this for you and you should be able to add your billing method and purchase Connects. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahsan A Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
3053 of 3,366

Thank you, Bojan! Now it's working finer.
one more thing, when I will get the verified tag? As the system was asking it for me every time. I didn't get any email though!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3054 of 3,366

Hi Ahsan,

I checked with the team, and they have confirmed that you haven't completed the ID verification badge process yet. Please complete this by logging into your account and going here

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Zain A Member Since: Oct 27, 2020
3055 of 3,366

Hi,

I am trying to attach my paypal account for the payment of connects. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3056 of 3,366

Hi Zain,

I checked your account but was not able to view any billing methods attached to your account. Please keep in mind that in order to be able to purchase Connects via PayPal, you will need to have a verified PayPal account.
To learn more about our accepted billing methods, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Zain A Member Since: Oct 27, 2020
3057 of 3,366

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to attached my PayPal but I am getting an error that my paypal associated max number of accounts. Even I remove it.

Highlighted
3058 of 3,366

Hi Zain,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Manya S Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
3059 of 3,366

I am unable to buy connects using my debit or paypal account from India. 
Kindly help me for the same. 

Highlighted
3060 of 3,366

Hi Manya,

I would recommend to check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another card to your PayPal wallet. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS