cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Shamita R Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
3341 of 3,786

HI , 

I tried to purchase connects today . After i key in my visa card details. it goes to a blankscreen . I have log out and back in and restart and still the same issue . 

Anything else i can try ?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3342 of 3,786

Hi Shamita,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If you are still unable to add your billing method, please let us know. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Shamita R Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
3343 of 3,786
I have cleared catch and cookies but still unable to add billing . Attached is the screen shot after I key in my card details.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D6BEB3.CAACBD30]
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3344 of 3,786

Hi Shamita,

Thanks for following up. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Peta I Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
3345 of 3,786
I have received the following message:Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.
3346 of 3,786

Hi Peta,

I checked your account, and it looks like the decline error was from your issuing bank. Please reach out to them to check on the specific decline error. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Peta I Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
3347 of 3,786
Alright
Thank you for your time
Satyam K Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
3348 of 3,786

I have checked and and allowed it for international transactions but still I am facing the same problem.

3349 of 3,786

Hi Satyam,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Ahmad F Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
3350 of 3,786

I tried multiple times for purchasing connects after adding billing method, everytime the transaction declined, my service provider says the issue with payment lies at upwork's end, I tried to purchase from my friend's debit card, it still didn't work, now its showing a message that some services are on hold, you need to c=verift identity, what can i do now, i am stuck, looking for help

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS