cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3351 of 3,786

Hi Ahmad,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ahmad F Member Since: Apr 19, 2020
3352 of 3,786

Ok, thank you.

Mohammed I Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
3353 of 3,786

I'm facing similar issue regarding payment method. I've tried with my debit card and Paypal, but both of these transaction was declined.

3354 of 3,786

Hi Mohammad,

I checked, and it looks like the rejection error was from your bank. Please reach out to your bank so that they can assist you further with this. Thank you. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Mohammed I Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
3355 of 3,786

Thanks for the reply. Joanne.

But the error was happened for the Upwork transactions only. I have been using both of these payment method( Mastercard Debit card and Paypal) for international payments.

Kindly check it out and tell me(I'm from India and transaction is done by using One Time password which is being send to my registered mobile number.)

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3356 of 3,786

Hi Mohammed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Usman Z Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
3357 of 3,786

Hello!I had tried to buy connects but my payment method was not accepted even after being saved .Want to know the reason so we can start working/

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3358 of 3,786

Hi Usman,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marianne P Member Since: Jan 31, 2020
3359 of 3,786

Hello, how can I buy connects using BDO online banking?

3360 of 3,786

Hi Marianne,

You can purchase Connects by logging in to your account. Connects are not sold individually, but bundles begin at $1.50 for 10 Connects. Regardless of which bundle you choose, all Connects are priced at $0.15 apiece. Here are your bundle options:

10 for $1.50

20 for $3

40 for $6

60 for $9

80 for $12

This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS