cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Alamgir I Member Since: Sep 16, 2020
3361 of 3,788

I can not able to purchase connects or upgrade my membership. please give me these problem solutions when I go to buy connects that time I can see this interface which I have added attached files.

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3362 of 3,788

Hi Alamgir,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Saud A Member Since: Jun 23, 2020
3363 of 3,788

I wanted to use my credit card as my payment method for buying connects but I can't buy them. I also tried entering another card but It says it needs some sort of identity verification. I need to buy the premium membership.

Kindly facilitate at the earliest about what seems to be the issue here ?

Awaited Reply.

Thanks and Regards.

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3364 of 3,788

Hi Saud,

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble buying Connects. Please, make sure that you are filling all the required fields correctly and that your card-issuing bank allows recurring transactions. Alternatively, you may use any other of the available billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3365 of 3,788
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
Saurabh R Member Since: Nov 23, 2020
3366 of 3,788

I have been trying to buy connects on upwork via different Debit Cards yet nothing seems to work. I've tried a Discover, a Visa and a RuPay Card. I tried doing it directly as well as via Paypal. 

I keep getting the error to choose a different payment method.

Please help me out as I've been stuck only because of not being able to buy connects.

From India.

Regards.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3367 of 3,788

Hi Saurabh,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Syed Raheel A Member Since: Nov 20, 2020
3368 of 3,788

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3369 of 3,788

Hi Syed,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Muneeb S Member Since: Nov 11, 2020
3370 of 3,788

I am trying to buy more connects but send me We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing  .I also go the setting Get paid and billing method but as usally send me this We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS