cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3441 of 4,177
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
sujal17
Bharat G Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
3442 of 4,177

Hello Support Team Manager,

I am trying to Add more connect and after payment option done, it is showing an error "Select the "Add Connects" button to continue". Kindly help me to add more connects.

Looking forward to hear back from you on this.

Best Regards,

Bharat

ay45
Ayush K Member Since: Oct 24, 2020
3443 of 4,177
Bro I am also facing same problem
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3444 of 4,177

Hi Bharat and Ayush,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies and after selecting the bundle click on the green button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

Untitled
sujal17
Bharat G Member Since: Apr 18, 2018
3445 of 4,177

Hello, tried clearing caches and tried a different browser too. Still the same problem!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3446 of 4,177

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ay45
3447 of 4,177
Hi
I am from India and I have tried 20+ times to purchase the connects from both Mastercard and Visa even with PayPal but it always shows the error that press "add connects" button
I want the connects but I can't purchase them
Please somebody help me how I am supposed to work when I can't submit the proposal
Help me upwork team at least add some payment modes for Indian people also we are not able to buy them.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3448 of 4,177

Hi Ayush,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
ay45
3449 of 4,177
Sir I have tried both Mastercard as well as Visa card I don't have any connects left
One more thing sir I took the readiness test and passed in second attempt
Will I get free connects
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3450 of 4,177

Hi Ayush,

You’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. 

Regarding your billing method, we checked, and it looks like the decline error is from your issuing bank. I also noticed that you have added Paypal. Once this method is activated, you may use it to purchase Connects. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS