cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3971 of 4,123

Hi Zuhaib,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined and make sure that you have sufficient funds for the charge. In the meantime, you can check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for upgrading your membership.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
9fdde21e
Narasimharao K Member Since: Mar 3, 2021
3972 of 4,123

Hi,

My payment method also getting rejected because of which i am not able to buy connects. can someone help me resolve the issue please asap?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3973 of 4,123

Hi Narasimharao,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments. You can contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
3cce9c7d
Amir K Member Since: Mar 13, 2020
3974 of 4,123

Hi, Although my card was accepted, I am still unable to upgrade or buy any connect. It says payment unsuccessful. 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3975 of 4,123

Hi Amir,

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Untitled
muhammadumar989
Muhammad U Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
3976 of 4,123

I am trying to add the Billing Method of "Payment Card" and I have entered all the information of VISA Card like Card Number, First Name, Last Name, Expiry date and Security Code. Despite that I am having the Problem of  "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Kindly help me to resolve this issue, Thanks!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3977 of 4,123

Hi Muhammad,

I would suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or to try and add another billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
3978 of 4,123
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

ae345ce8
Majida C Member Since: Dec 3, 2020
3979 of 4,123

hello upwork,

I cant upgrade my membership free to plus freelance. It says" your bank was unable to verify  your information" please provide a solution immedietly. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3980 of 4,123

Hi Majida,

I would suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another credit card to your PayPal wallet. You can also check out our other available billing methods Here. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS