cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

rajukumarhalder
Raju K Member Since: Feb 15, 2017
31 of 4,132

can you please help me that I'm also not avail to purchase new connects. Every time I try its showing the same error. I've my active debit card for international useages also active paypal account but its showing the same error as attached screenshot

ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
32 of 4,132
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
33 of 4,132

Hi Raju,

Please note that in order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. You can also check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods.

You may want to talk to PayPal about what type of payment method can be added to your PayPal wallet.

~ Nikola

Untitled
a04c08d0
Isaac K Member Since: Dec 5, 2020
34 of 4,132

Hello! I can't buy a connection with my credit card. Can you help me?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
35 of 4,132

Hi Isaac,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? If yes, please share the text of the error you`re receiving on your end. Thank you.

Untitled
haniaumar
Hajra U Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
36 of 4,132

Hello there,

my card is active and I'm using it on multiple other platforms and it is working well but when I use it on upwork it says "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank".

It is been a month I'm facing this problem please someone help me with that. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
37 of 4,132

Hi Hajra,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
yameenalam
Muhammad Yameen A Member Since: Nov 14, 2020
38 of 4,132

Hi I tried to buy connects through my VISA debit card but when I do it says your payment cannot be processed. Please check what's the issue I also have balance in my card if thats the case. I need the connects urjently. 

1c70ab69
Hussain A Member Since: Dec 20, 2020
39 of 4,132

hello, i am hussain **Edited for Community Guidelines** i want to buy connects but my payment is declined two time, plz resolve my issue i want continue my work. Thanks

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
40 of 4,132

Hi Hussain,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS