cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

riturajraina
Rituraj R Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
4071 of 4,110

Hi,

I am trying to buy connects & have added my debit card details but when i click on buy connects its always giving me this error : Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

My debit card uses an OTP to process the payment but here i didn't recieve any OTP.

Please guide.

Thanks & Regards

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4072 of 4,110

Hi Rituraj,

Please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges. In the meantime, you can try adding another Billing Method as well. Thank you.

Untitled
pageshapers
Khemraj S Member Since: Jul 6, 2020
4073 of 4,110

I have faced the same problem. I can not buy the connects with my debit card. its a mastercard

g_vasilevski
4074 of 4,110

Hi Khemraj,

Could you please confirm if you`re receiving any errors on your end? 
I would also suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges. Thank you.

Untitled
34ff9636
Sameer N Member Since: Mar 8, 2021
4075 of 4,110

Hi,

I have the same problem where i cannot buy connects as the system is not accepting my debt card. Please note that this is very important for all the Freelancers here to have this issue resolved as I can only see a general answer to all questions where it says to "Check with your local bank for international transactions" and "Chose another billing method".

Please see that my card is open for all types of international transactions and I am currently using it for payments online, never had any problem.

Please support

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4076 of 4,110

Hi Sameer,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
4077 of 4,110
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
levina128
Levina T Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
4078 of 4,110

Hi, I tried adding my billing card info inorder to buy connects but it is not proceeding further. This is the following message that appears everytime I feed in my card information. “We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.” Is there anything that be done to fix this ?

g_vasilevski
4079 of 4,110

Hi Levina,

I would recommend to check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or to add another Billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
ahmad_mustafeen
Ahmad M Member Since: Apr 8, 2021
4080 of 4,110

Same issue while adding the debit visa card, tried in both while buying connects and also while adding as my payment method, can someone assit.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS