🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your payment could not be processed. Please c...
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439
adilashrafa
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

I've add paypal method and delet try 2 time's i's same condition can please help me with that 

Thanks

Hi Adil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Great will be waiting.

Thanks

983eefa8
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to buy connects but when I click to buy connects it says "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later". Please solve this problem. Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khaleda,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
saifullahburki
Community Member

Hi , 

I have reported an issue regarding buying connects using master card. I have confirmed from my bank about online billing on my card (and is active/enabled). Still i cant buy connects, Can you check where the issue exist.
I will be very grateful to you.
 Regards
Saifullah khan 

Hi Saifullah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
4441e557
Community Member

I'm trying to add connects. But at the end it returns to the same page and shows ""Select the "Add Connects" button to continue""
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vignesh,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
4441e557
Community Member

Yes, I'm facing the same problem after clearing cookies and cache.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vignesh,

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Afterwards, you should be able to purchase connects.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
4441e557
Community Member

Hi bojan,

Again I'm facing the same issue . I tried more than 20 time . I'm using master card(debit card). Please resolve my problem.

I'm having the same issue as well. Why is this? Is it a bug or something? Proof of this is a picture below.

Hi Bradford,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to purchase connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've done it many times still the problem won't fix.

Hi Bradford,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am facing the same problem, getting a message Select the "Add Connects" button to continue.Please solve this.

Hi Meet, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with this.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vignes, 

I checked your account and can confirm the transactions on your card were declined on our end. Kindly check this further with your issuing bank for more information on why the transactions were declined. 

As for the Paypal account that you added to your billing method, you may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to add your PayPal account as a billing method on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
okkiki
Community Member

my card keeps getting declined when i try to buy connects.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Okiki,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method for purchasing connects.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
20a1055c
Community Member

Hey, I have been facing troubling in buying connects. After I enter my VISA CARD details, the following message pops up -
*Image attached*

Hi Pranav,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I checked with my bank and they say there is no error from their end. The
card is working fine on other e-commerce platforms.

Please help.

Hi Pranav,

Thanks for following up on this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
najamu
Community Member

Hi,

I am getting this error while purchasing plus account. 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

I have tried my visa card and still getting same error. The card is working perfectly fine on other websites. I have contacted my issued bank, its saying I am getting "09 error input data". I have checked I am making no mistake. I have sufficent balance and international transaction is also enabled.

Kindly help me fix this.

Thanks.

Hi Najam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope, this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.
chinnubabu
Community Member

Hi,

I have a basic membership with upwork and my free conects are over. I am trying to buy connects, but it is not working. I was able to buy it one time - 10 connects for 1.50 dollars; but after that I am not able to buy any connects. I tried so many times. I recently finished my identity verification, after that also I tried  but still connects are not added. I am not sure what the problem is, so need urgent help.

Regards,

Chinnu

Hi Chinnu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
faisalawanpro
Community Member

Added my payment method for purchasing connects, Upwork was not successfull deducting payment from my account due to marchant issue while verifying my payment method, I checked with bank support they said to contact upwork to make deduction on same merchant as they verify my account on. Any help  will be highly appriciated thanks 

Hi Faisal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear friend,

osamashiraz42201
Community Member

I am new to Upwork and I was unable to buy connects. The Payment was declined

Hi Osama,

Please check with your bank for more information on why the specific charge was declined. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods for purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear friend,

b2514a01
Community Member

Hi, My debit card has not verified by the upwork due to the website problem. I verified all information from the my bank. Also my card is attached with google and there has no error found. Please solve my issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hi Abdul,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
paramjit_
Community Member

Unable to purchase connects from my master card. When I am trying to add connects getting OTP from my bank and when entering the OTP it again redirect to the same page and showing me the notification that press on add button to purchase connects. I am facing from last 2 days this same problem. Please try to solve my issues as soon as possible.

Hi Paramjit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members