cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
471 of 653

Hi Klent,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad T Member Since: Jul 14, 2019
472 of 653

I am unable to buy connects with my added debit card, could you please let me know what's issue? it say unable to process payment I have tried with two different cards.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
473 of 653

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method and purchasing connects. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad Y Member Since: Oct 8, 2018
474 of 653

Sir,

I have prepaid mcb lite card and try to buy connect on upwork but payment not process.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
475 of 653

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sharad K Member Since: Dec 7, 2019
476 of 653

I have added my mastercard debit card details. But It is saying Payment was declined.

Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
477 of 653

Hi Sharad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your billing method.

As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ravi V Member Since: Dec 8, 2019
478 of 653

Hi , I am unable to apply for a project. as i know connects are required to bid for project. when i tried to buy connects the payment is not accepting.

I tried several times , samething happens . Can any one help

Thanks

Ravi

Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
479 of 653

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Monik B Member Since: Dec 9, 2019
480 of 653

My debit card is international but still im not able to purchase connects. Please help

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS