cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 152

Hi Muhammad,

Your billing method is active but the charge on your card was declined. Please double check with your bank about this or add another billing method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vikram K Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
42 of 152

I can not add paypal, can not add any bank account , can not add debit card, upwork is not accepting any payment method. I can not understand why they forcing us to use credit card ??
Also there is no help im getting. Hope Upwork support will wake up 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
43 of 152

Hi Vikram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that our team is already assisting you on your open ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Vikram K Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
44 of 152

yea, they saying it's an paypal issue and paypal saying it's an upwork issue. i even can not add debit card to my account. Is that also paypal issue ?

45 of 152

Hi Vikram,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you and address your concern directly via your existing support ticket!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ernest L Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
46 of 152

I just joined Upwork last month and used up all my connects.

I've tried several times to pay for more connects but for some reason it won't accept my information.  I just get a blank Billing box and I still have 0 connects.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

47 of 152

Hi Ernest,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
48 of 152

Hi Upwork Team,

Everytime i tried to upgrade for freelancer Plus it says: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later.

I cleared my browser cache and every settings but still same issue, please check.

Thanks
49 of 152

Hi Muhammad,

I checked this for you and your billing method was successfully added to your Upwork account. While it is active the charge on your card was declined. Please double-check your card or add another billing method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
50 of 152
I tried sir numerous time, I use my card plenty of times everywhere but here it’s not working, I used my 2 credit cards and 1 payoneer not all working. Plz check my account is there anything else. Plz charge me for freelancer plus plan.

Thankyou
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS