cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

aruaenyinna
Kevin A Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
41 of 4,123
Please my payment method has a different first name with my upwork account. Is this why I can’t buy connects?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 4,123

Hi Enyinna,

As long as the owner of the billing method authorized you to use it, you should be able to add it to your account. If any issues arise, Upwork team will notify you directly.

It looks like the charge on your card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline and confirm if they allow recurring transactions on their cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’.

Meantime, you can add an alternative billing method in your account payment options.

~ Bojan
Untitled
aruaenyinna
Kevin A Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
43 of 4,123
Okay. Lots of thanks.
001vivekmane
Vivek M Member Since: Mar 5, 2020
44 of 4,123

I am also having the same issue there is money in my account but it is saying your payment could not be processed please try an alternate method. 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
45 of 4,123

Hi Vivek,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
4384f860
BARMAN A Member Since: May 23, 2020
46 of 4,123

Hey, i am facing this choose an alternate method issue too, please help me out I need to buy connects.

fady-natahn
Fady N Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
47 of 4,123
I have the same issue i have an active method witch is paypal and i have money in my account and every time i try to withdraw the money it gets failed
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
48 of 4,123

Hi Fady,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
mohamedahmed50
Mohamed A Member Since: Aug 22, 2020
49 of 4,123

i face the same problem and i try to talk to any one in upwork thats so difficult

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
50 of 4,123

Hi Mohamed,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges. I also checked your account and I can see that you`ve already created a ticket. Rest assured, our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS