cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

msa4462
Muhammad Sufyan A Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
51 of 4,134

whenever i try to add billing method its added but when i go to upgrade my membership it shows the following error again and again.

Error statement "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

I called bank, they said Its all good from our side.

Is there any solution ?

Kindly help me out

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
52 of 4,134

Hi Muhammad Sufyan, 

I'm checking this with the team, but I also wanted to confirm if you were trying to add a credit card for your billing method? 

-Avery
Untitled
wzaman76
Wahiduzzaman M Member Since: Oct 26, 2019
53 of 4,134

Hello,

whenever I try to add billing method its added but when I am going to buy connect, it shows the following error again and again. Error statement "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later." I called the bank, they said Its all good from our side. Is there any solution? Kindly help me out

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
54 of 4,134

Hi Wahiduzzaman,

One of our team members will reach out to via support ticket and assist you directly. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
nitish0208
Nitish S Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
55 of 4,134

Hi,

I have been trying to buy connects from my primary debit card. But the error shows up. Kindly help me out.

Regards, Nitish.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
56 of 4,134

Hi Nitish,

I would recommend checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
ikashifbukhari
Kashif B Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
57 of 4,134

Hello,

I want to add my Billing method through Visa.. but I get payment was declined message. Why? I updated it 3 times it deducted my money but didn't work for me. I am stuck, PLEASE HELP!

Thanks,

Kashif B.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
58 of 4,134

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kashif.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your billing method concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
ikashifbukhari
Kashif B Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
59 of 4,134
and May I ask when is that? Because I need to buy connects. I am out of it.

Thanks.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
60 of 4,134

Hi Kashif,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS