cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
54 of 152

Yes, please i am continuesly trying from yesterday to still but no luck.  thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
52 of 152

Hi Muhammad,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
54 of 152

My problem is resolved now, the error because my name spelling should match with upwork username and the same with creditcard.

Ajit K Member Since: Sep 13, 2018
54 of 152

Hello....i want to purchase the membership so please help me about it .i already tried but not succesful ..

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
55 of 152

Hi Ajit,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Prashant D Member Since: May 2, 2017
56 of 152

Hi

I am trying to upgrade plus membership.. but getting like this "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

I have tried with 2 card Discover and MasterCard. but on both i am getting this. And also tried with paypal email. So on paypal there is no active card now. i have requested for that but it will take about 5 to 7 day to activate.

So can you please help me to upgrade plus membershipt with my Discover debit card.

Thank you.

57 of 152

Hi Prashant,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

Untitled
Syed M Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
58 of 152

I face a problem with the billing method and can not take the paid membership for a month, Anyone, please help me to solve this problem.

I attached the screenshot below.

59 of 152

Hi Syed,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with upgrading your membership. Thank you.

Untitled
Shahid A Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
60 of 152

Hi,
I've attached UBL MasterCard as a payment gatway but upwork receiving a decline code from the bank "Transaction not permitted to issuer/cardholder". In such cases the card owner needs to contact their bank to find out why the transaction is being declined.

UBL customer support says your card session is activated and okay but state bank of pakistan do not allow few sites for online transactions.

Please I would like to confirm the alternate payment method to buy connects.

Thank you!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS