cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Femi A Member Since: May 3, 2016
51 of 2,991

Hi kashif,

Please contacat your bank officials and know whether your visa card allow foreign payments. 

sometimes you must upgrade your visa card or switch on the foreign transaction through a sms.

Then it will work .For both you must contact bank officials .

I solved my problem through this 

All the Best

Highlighted
Rishma C Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
52 of 2,991

Hi team, I am trying to purchase connects and I am trying to add billing methos. i have tried with my Visa card, my cart has foreign payment enables as I asked from Bank. but I am getting below message

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
53 of 2,991

Hi Rishma,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jawad H Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
54 of 2,991

Debit card not working to buy connects. How can i buy connects i am out of connects and i have tried to buy connects from my debit card buy it says authorize your card. I dont know why i have done purchasing online from my debit card before and i works fine. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
55 of 2,991

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jawad.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mubashar N Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
56 of 2,991

i am facing the same problem. debit card authorization fails when i try to buy connects.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
57 of 2,991

Hi Mubashar,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Arriane Isabelle T Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
58 of 2,991

I’ve been trying to use my debit card to buy connects but it just won’t work. This is so **edited for Community Guidelines** frustrating. Even my paypal are not working and both have enough balance smh

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
59 of 2,991

Hi Arriane, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jeremy R Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
60 of 2,991

Hi. I can't buy connects as well using my debit card. It has sufficient balance and I have used it to pay my other bills but still it won't let me use it to buy connects. Please help.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS