cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Florent K Member Since: Feb 6, 2020
751 of 1,101

I can not buy connects using my master card linked to my account. I have money on my card.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
752 of 1,101

Thank you for reaching out to us, Florent.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ayesha A Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
753 of 1,101

hi, I am unable to attach my MasterCard to buy connects. I have contacted my bank as well for this query and everything is fine at their end. kindly help, Thanks, Ayesha

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
754 of 1,101

Hi Ayesha,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects. As a gentle reminder, please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sarthak D Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
755 of 1,101

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
756 of 1,101

Hi Sarthak,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with purchasing Connects.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Fuad R Member Since: Feb 9, 2020
757 of 1,101

Hi everyone, I'm new in Upwork. I just recently chose PayPal as my billing methods for buying connects. However, after sign in, I put my card number as in my PayPal and it got rejected: "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions".

I'm already checked my PayPal account eligible by bought something in other site, and turned out my account still works. Would you like to give me advice? Thank you.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
758 of 1,101

Hi Fuad, 

It would be best to check with your issuing bank why this was declined. In the meantime, please add a different billing method to be able to purchase Connects for your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aamir S Member Since: Feb 10, 2020
759 of 1,101

my debit card from Standard chartered bank pakistan is not working for buying connects

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
760 of 1,101

Hi Aamir,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS