cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
781 of 1,143

Hi Neeraj,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sonali S Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
782 of 1,143

I am adding connects for the first time. I tried Paypal but it fails. Also tried adding connects using debit card but it was not added. It was failing. Please suggest how to proceed. If you could check logs against my username and see what is causing this to break.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
783 of 1,143

Hi Sonali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Manish G Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
784 of 1,143

Dear Upwork team,

I have tried many times to buy Upwork connects but received a declined message saying that "Your payment could not be processed". I have Mastercard. I contacted my bank they says your Mastercard is okay to send or receive money. Please provide assistance as soon as possible. I'm attaching the screenshot.

Thank You

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
785 of 1,143

Hi Manish,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Mustafa M Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
786 of 1,143

I try to create billing method. I enter information of my debit card correctly but I get message from upwork "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." I am entering information correctly. I rechecked by calling to my bank and the information I am entering is correct.Please inform me why is it happening?Kindly guide me why is it happening?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
787 of 1,143

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Mustafa M Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
788 of 1,143
Thanks for reaching out to me.I provide all information correct and still
don't able to understand why upwork is not accepting my billing method. If
you pin point my fault , where I am doing wrong. I can immediately correct
it. Thanks!
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
789 of 1,143

Hi Mustafa,

Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Lizzie B Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
790 of 1,143

Why am I being asked to enter a debit or credit card if I choose to use Paypal to purchase connects?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS