cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
71 of 152

Hi Dharamvir,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your billing method is active but the charge on your card was declined. Please double check with your bank about this or add another billing method.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Eve F Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
72 of 152

I have tried to buy connects and I got this message "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternative payment method or retry again later" I want to use my Paypal for payment because my debit card is not working on this app.but after adding my paypal to billing it requires Cc/debit card.any help?

73 of 152

Hi Eve,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ravi P Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
74 of 152
I'm unable to buy connects using my visa debit card or PayPal.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
75 of 152

Hi Ravi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you furthe. Thank you.

Untitled
Ajaykumar R Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
76 of 152

I have an active payment method and also membership plan ,Still i cant buy connects can someone help me. I am getting a ""Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."" error. Thank you. i have updated my primary payment method. but it isnt showing.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
77 of 152

Hi Ajaykumar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Md Tamjid H Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
78 of 152

Hello,

I am unable to buy new connects usiny my Mastercard. The card is active  and have enough amount in balance. It shows the following error everytime I try:-

"Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."
How do I solve this?

Thanks.
79 of 152

Hi Md,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Arslan A Member Since: Apr 2, 2017
80 of 152

Hey,

I am new on Upwork. I want to upgrade to Plus Account as i am new and does not have any balance, so wanted to add a billing method to purchase connects. I unable to add my DEBIT CARD as billing method. Does Upwork only accept CREDIT CARDS? or a debit card is also acceptable? can i use my SKRILL account as billing method? as Paypal is not active in my country. Please suggest what to do i need more connects to get a job on upwork. Help needed.

Thanks,

Arslan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS