cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
71 of 4,132

Hi Iqra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
wajeehihi
Ahmad W Member Since: Jan 31, 2019
72 of 4,132

Hi Goran,

I have the same issue kindly help.

The issue due to the policy of the State Bank of Pakistan.

As Credit/Debit Card user cannot add his/her card to any subscription website.

We may do payment but the card will not be authenticated.

Waiting for your kind response.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
73 of 4,132

Hi Ahmad,

One of our Customer support agents will reach out to you as well and will assist you further with your bank account. Thank you.

Untitled
wajeehihi
74 of 4,132

Thanks Dear,

Waiting for further response.

blendqerimi
Blend Q Member Since: Apr 12, 2020
75 of 4,132

Hello, I am facing the same problem. I am trying to buy connects but my Visa card keeps geting declined. I used my brother's card just to be sure and his doesnt work either. Please let me know when someone from the staff can help me with this matter because it is very urgent. Thanks and take care. 

wajeehihi
76 of 4,132

Hi Blend,

I was facing the same issue; I don't know about your country but in Pakistan, because of security reasons they do not allow us to add the debit card into a subscription-based website (like Upwork) as these sites save our card information and bank automatically declined these kinds of verification requests).

So best solution is to check with your Bank, if they have a same rule, and they will also let you know if the card has been declined by your Bank or not.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
77 of 4,132

Hi Blend,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
nicheblogseo
Godwin O Member Since: Sep 30, 2020
78 of 4,132
Urgent please, since the past four days, I've been unable to buy connects on Upwork with my Mastercard. Just the same response the op get is what I get.

It's telling me payment declined. Please help me out. I complained to my bank and but they said there's no problem with my card.
ashish_dhabale
Ashish D Member Since: Nov 12, 2019
79 of 4,132
Dear friend,

1.Please make sure that the card you are using is suitable
for international payments.

2.Try an alternate payment method.

3. Clear your web browser for cookies and try again.

I hope this will be helpful.

Upwork is always up to date and committed to provide the
best services to all the people concerned.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
80 of 4,132

Hi Godwin,

I checked, and it looks like your issuing bank declined the transaction. Please reach out to them to confirm the specific decline error. You may also consider using a different billing method. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. To see the options available to you, click here.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS