cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
81 of 152

Hi Arslan,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mahwish A Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
82 of 152
Hello,
I cannot buy connect with my master card. Evry time i make purchase it fails. Please help me regarding this issue.
83 of 152

Hi Mahwish,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please double check with your bank about this or add another billing method.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Inderjit S Member Since: Sep 18, 2016
84 of 152

i tried to add billing method ,but unfortunately not able to add 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
85 of 152

Hi Inderjit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Saleem A Member Since: Nov 28, 2018
86 of 152

Not able to add or verify a single/multiple billing methods.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
87 of 152

Hi Saleem,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Sunita D Member Since: Aug 27, 2019
88 of 152

Hi,

Last time, I have added my Debit Card - Visa card as Billing Metod but Giving error "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later."

Now I have updated my Debit Card to Master Global card but still giving the same error and same error given while adding my Paypal Account.

Please help me to update my billing using Debit Card.

Thanks & Regards

89 of 152

Hi Sunita,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the trouble with updating your billing method. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ranjeet S Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
90 of 152

**edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS