Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
64 Posts

Your payment has been rejected (Bank)

Hi Folks,

I wonder if someone can help.

I've received an email informing me that my Payment to bank account has been rejected. They are the exact same details as all previous, successful transfers, so I'm not sure what happened.

Anyway, the email asks me to contact Upwork to find out why the payment could not be completed. I can't find any reason on that page or a "contact us" link.

Please help is you can,

Best regards,

Andy H

Ace Contributor
64 Posts

Re: Your payment has been rejected (Bank)

Hi everyone,

It's late where I am now so I thought I'd try one more time before logging off for the night (see post above). It's almost five days since I made the payment request and it's not even on its way yet.

The email from Upwork this morning was to contact support so that I could find out what the problem is. For the life of me I couldn't find an email address, ticket support system, or even a phone number. I must be looking in the wrong places I guess. But I did try, hence reaching out here as a last resort.

Thanks in advance for any advice/support on this issue,

Best regards,

Andy  

16,963 Posts

Hi Andy,

Sorry about the delayed response. We'll have somebody reach out to you directly about the returned transaction and escalate the issue.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
64 Posts

Thank you Valeria, I'll check back tomorrow then.

Best regards,

Andy

1 Posts

I have also had 2 rejections in the last 7 days for a previously fine bank account awaiting support to investigate.
11,284 Posts

Hi Duncan,

I see your ticket was escalated to our Finance team earlier today and our agent will follow up on it with an update soon.