🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Your payment has been rejected
Page options
2ab22456
Community Member

Your payment has been rejected

Respected.
I put my withdrawal option Direct to Local Bank, after requesting withdrawal I got an email that it has been rejected and the reason was " Invalid beneficiary name ".
Also, my Payment method was disabled.
I've tried to contact customer support, but unfortunately, the only bot was showing up.
I hope that somebody can assist me with this issue.

Sincerely,
Ewel

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Evvel,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. I checked and it seems that in the meantime, you managed to create a support ticket and our team has already assisted you with your issue. If you have further questions, feel free to post them on the ticket so that the correct department can help you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Evvel,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. I checked and it seems that in the meantime, you managed to create a support ticket and our team has already assisted you with your issue. If you have further questions, feel free to post them on the ticket so that the correct department can help you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
kalpesh05
Community Member

Respected.
I put my withdrawal option Direct to Local Bank, after requesting withdrawal I got an email that it has been rejected and the reason was "Unable to apply ".
Also, my Payment method was disabled, can you guide me further process how can i do my wothdrawal 

Sincerely,
Kalpesh

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kalpesh,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your payment method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
e476c346
Community Member

Hello Bojan, my last transaction needed to be split, after successfully processing the first part of the payment, the second transaction was declined 2 times due to "unable to apply", saying my payment method has been disabled. Can you please assist me with this one. Thank you in advance

Hi Ajla,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply.

I am getting this mail but didn't understand exact reason , hope i get solution / explanation asap.

76b5bcec
Community Member

Hi,

I have got the same problem when I try withdrawing money to my paypal account. I verified my identity and paypal already so I don't know what is the issue.

Thanks

Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths