🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Your profile was discovered 0 times last ...
Page options
sergey-trusov
Community Member

Your profile was discovered 0 times last week. (Almost the same as previous week)

Hello,

I think I have a problem with my profile visibility. According to the stat: Your profile was discovered 0 times last week. (Almost the same as previous week).

But I have an "Available Now" badge and submit at least 5 proposals per day every day.

What do I need to do to increase my profile views?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Sergey T wrote:

I think I have a problem with my profile visibility. According to the stat: Your profile was discovered 0 times last week. (Almost the same as previous week).

That only includes views from searches. Views from proposals are not included,

Sergey T wrote:

But I have an "Available Now" badge 

That is probably a waste of your money. Unless you already regularly receive invites, there is no point in paying for that badge because you're not high enough in search results often enough to even be on enough clients' radar. 

Also remember that only some clients see the "available now" badge anyway. It's a test.

Sergey T wrote:

I submit at least 5 proposals per day every day.

If you've been applying for 5+ jobs every day and never get hired, chances are that there is a problem with your proposals or during the interview process or you are applying for contracts other than those that you are specifically best suited for. I'd be hard pushed to even find 5 a day every day I would want to (and should) apply for.

Sergey T wrote:

What do I need to do to increase my profile views?

Visibility in searches is rotated, but the "better" your profile (contracts, feedback, job success, money earned and so on), the more often you appear higher in search results. Remember that, depending on your category, there will be thousands or even tens of thousands of freelancers, and only a few can ever make it onto page one of random searches.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members