cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your request (#5764384) | Upwork unable to fix the issue. its almost 2 month

Ace Contributor
Deepak S Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
1 of 9

upwork system is showing that only one applicant applied for my job.  

**Edited for Community Guidelines** check this screen shot. but there are around 15-16 applicant. other applicant also applying and client unable to see there application and upwork website  is showing one applicant.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

(its almost two months now and that issue is not resolved yet.)

Community Guru
Delwar H Member Since: Jan 30, 2015
2 of 9

"Top Rated upwork Freelancer with 100 percent job success rate"

Really? 

Your statement isn't true based on your profile and doesn't look like a professional title standardized by UpWork. 

Community Guru
Tom R Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
3 of 9

@Delwar H wrote:

"Top Rated upwork Freelancer with 100 percent job success rate"

Really? 

Your statement isn't true based on your profile and doesn't look like a professional title standardized by UpWork. 

Not to mention he has direct contact information for his company in his profile. 

Ace Contributor
4 of 9

Yes, I was Top Rated upwork Freelancer with 100 percent job success rate. Check this scrren shot.

http://prnt.sc/b1n2mm

But I did't understand what is the relationship of your points with my question. Anyways, thank you.!!

Community Guru
Tom R Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
5 of 9

@Deepak S wrote:

Yes, I was Top Rated upwork Freelancer with 100 percent job success rate. Check this scrren shot.

http://prnt.sc/b1n2mm

But I did't understand what is the relationship of your points with my question. Anyways, thank you.!!

Well before you made your profile private you only had a 84% JSS which means that it's not 100% and the Top Rated Badge is no longer on your account. So yes, you *were* top rated with a 100% but that is no longer the case.

Also, putting direct contact information in your profile is a ToS violation. As it is with clients posting direct contact information on theirs and in the job postings. These are all ways that circumvent communication and contracts through Upwork. 

Ace Contributor
6 of 9

Do you charge for this kind of advice? 

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
7 of 9

@Deepak S wrote:

Do you charge for this kind of advice? 

I would take his advice before your account gets suspended.  Upwork is ramping up it's efforts against policy violators. And whether or not your profile is private Upwork can still see it.  I'm sure you want to abide by the policies considering you have a history here.

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
8 of 9

Hi Deepak,

I've checked and was able to see all the proposals after using the "Show More" button on the Applicants page. I see our chat agent was able to assist you with navigating to this button and accessing the proposals.

In regards to the Applicants tab count, this issue was resolved soon after it surfaced last month. I'll ask somebody from our team to follow up on your ticket and take a look.

Ace Contributor
9 of 9

Thank you..!! I hope Applicants tab count issue will resolved very soon.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS