🐈 Community
robjandekker

Your responsiveness score hasn't been set yet. It will be determined after you receive and respond to a few more job invitations

I had the highest score and now nothing.... another new feature that fails? BTW I also hate the portfolio feature. What I do for my clients is nobody else's business.
5 REPLIES 5
f734a84c

Hey!!

I also wanna know what know wrong with this 

"Your responsiveness score hasn't been set yet. It will be determined after you receive and respond to a few more job invitations"

I am trying from last 3 days and this message again and again showing up.

Anybody is here for best reply please

Thanks

uh, it's pretty self-explanatory eh? Once you reply to more invitations, the algorithms can calculate. In other words, "not enough data" at this point.

I'm with you Robert.  I sent an email, but now expect to receive the JSS template email.  My other complaint?  I was born and raised and still live in Oregon.  Born to parients who were born in Oregon.  Received a degree in English Lit.  Suddenly, my profile shows that I'm not fluent in English and subtley infer that I may not be American.  I never thought I'd say that I miss Elance, but I do.

Hi Cindey,

It looks like you haven't had enough jobs in past 2 years for your Job Success score to be calculated. Once you complete a few contracts, you'll have JSS on your profile.

You can set your language proficiency by going to Find Work> Profile and clicking pencil icon next to your language setting.

~ Valeria
Upwork
pandoraharper

@Rob D wrote:
I had the highest score and now nothing.... another new feature that fails? BTW I also hate the portfolio feature. What I do for my clients is nobody else's business.

That is not the point of the Portfolio. That area for showing off audio/video/file samples of your work, so that perspective Clients can review your talent. Like an Gallery for Photographers, or Graphic Designers. 

Also, be aware that anyone visiting your profile will be able to see the jobs you have taken. An alternative to this is to make your profile totally Private. Your profile will not not show up on client Search Results, but clients whose jobs you bid on will be able to see your work history, your jobs, your earning history, skills, and of course, your Portfolio.

Learning Paths