🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Zeor business from lat 2 to 3 months
Page options
4039f65c
Community Member

Zeor business from lat 2 to 3 months

Hi Facing a particular issue with my account, that I got a ggod response fro 3 clients and the left excellent reviews about my working. from previous iam not able to got a single project. I have purchase alot of connects and alse submit many proposal . but getting no response fro 2 to 3 months. Please help is there any technical issue with my account? Regards

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi David,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any technical issue on your account. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
thebizguru
Community Member

David, I am a freelancer on this site and I looked at your profile for you.  It has a vast array of technical jargon, much of which I could not recognise.  If you are bidding in a simmilar fashion this might be your problem,  When a potential client puts up as project they want two things from you: 1) The ability to solve a business problem and 2) Knowledge that you can do this work,

Nowhere on your profile are you answering number one.  What can you produce for people?  What problems can you solve? and for number 2 - how many years experience do you have? What kind of projects have you worked on?

I understand that some clients may be more technical than I am - although I am quite technical - I have put out to tender over 30 different web design projects and would skip over your profile as I am not sure what you can achieve for my company,  You also do not show a portfolio.

You are in an incredibly competive market so you need to make yourself stand out.  Understanding that you need to demonstrate problems solved/wants provided is one way to do this.  Good luck with your journey on UpWork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members