cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Connects after activating profile again.

Took a break for 3 years now again back to work, but zero connects available. I have no idea what to do, I did not use a single of it. Anybody help please?
Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
ushahzada
Active

3 years back it was oDesk and there were no connects and instead we had 20-25 Bids quota per week. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

@Usman S wrote:

3 years back it was oDesk and there were no connects and instead we had 20-25 Bids quota per week. 

Then just buy a few ones. That should not be a problem for an agency. As you are working on a job at the moment at least two connects must have remained.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

Please, click on "Available connects" link on your Find Work page and select a Membership plan in order to get your allotment of connects. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Hamza,

Please, click on "Available connects" link on your Find Work page and select a Membership plan in order to get your allotment of connects. 

Got my 60 connects following your instructions. Thanks.

I have just created a new Upwork profile and my profile got approved. But I cannot get connects to bid on projects. I went to Membership plan page and there I can see basic membership is by default selected. But where are my connects? Why they are not added in my account yet?

Hi Pooja,

One of our agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS