🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Zero Profile Views and profile not found via ...
Page options
cloudroots
Community Member

Zero Profile Views and profile not found via Google

I have a functional Upwork profile registered with email: **Edited for Community Guidelines**. It's visiblity is set to "Public" and I have purchased "Freelancer Plus" membership. I received the connects and am "Online" daily since last 2 weeks - sending out proposals and updating my profile. Still, it appears closed on performing a google search and there have been no views of my profile ever, despite me sending out proposals to relevant jobs.

Please help!!  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lalimma,

Just to confirm that your email address or your closed account does not affect your proposals. Regarding Google search results, unfortunately we don't have control over Google search results. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lalimma,

I would like to confirm that the account from the screenshot is not the same account that you`re posting from. Also, that account is closed because freelancers can only have only one account.

Additionally, I would also like to confirm that freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone has a fair chance to be discovered. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks alot for sharing the information. Could you please clear my confusion - I understand that the old account shown in screenshot is closed. But my concern is why am I not able to see the account I am currently posting from , in Google search, even when I search with my name: Lalimma B? I'm afraid that since I have recently updated my email id for currently used account to the same email that was used for my closed account, this might have let my current account to also appear closed.

If that's the case, then it explains why none of my proposals are getting any views even when I am one of the first few to apply.

Hi Lalimma,

Just to confirm that your email address or your closed account does not affect your proposals. Regarding Google search results, unfortunately we don't have control over Google search results. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for clarifying.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members