🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Zero respose from clients
Page options
sheikhirfan67
Community Member

Zero respose from clients

Hello Freelancers, I've been trying to win a job from last 2 months and applied to more than 50 job in this duration and never faced such kind of unresposiveness from last 4 years. 
Is anyone else facing the same issues? I'm also curious to know does the connects game also play a crucial role in getting a reply from client? My stats profile views a just two and thats horrible if you have applied to 50+ jobs and clients are not even opening our proposals!!! @upwork can you please moniter this issue?  You're charging us for to apply on jobs like this????????????????????????????

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irfan, 

It doesn't look like any active issues are affecting your likelihood of being hired by potential clients. I would, however, recommend changing up your profile a bit. Remember that the market changes now and then, so it's good practice to keep updating your profile.

The first two lines of your profile overview and your profile title are the first things your client sees in their search results. Make sure that these sections of your profile capture your potential client. In your overview, highlight how you can help your client with their project and discuss how you can solve their problem. 

Check out these articles to help create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. Check out this article for great tips on writing proposals that win jobs. I hope this helps!

~ Avery
Upwork
fayyazgee11
Community Member

Try to specify the proposal according to the requirement of the client

Alsio use the boost feature! that dramatically change the proposal!

Sometimes even use 30 connects for one proposal
i do the same and getting response

6e1c0858
Community Member

Same applies

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members