7258934a
Member

a client's feedback is not appearing in my profile

I complete a job , Client ended contrat and leave me a feedback , but feedback is not appearing in my profile 

12 REPLIES 12
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arber,

 

I checked and all jobs that's been closed show as completed on your profile as well. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for a profile to update.

~ Valeria
Upwork

yes now is on my profile . thanks 

and when I will have a score in my profile now i have 5 feedback 

 


@Arber A wrote:

yes now is on my profile . thanks 

and when I will have a score in my profile now i have 5 feedback 


 Probably on Sunday, but be careful what you wish for, with the "No Feedback" one and the one with the lukewarm feedback it may well not be what you hoped for....

 

That client with no feedback will complete my oder soon . But i dont understand that you said lukewarm


@Arber A wrote:
That client with no feedback will complete my oder soon . But i dont understand that you said lukewarm

 Contracts without feedback count against your JSS.

lukewarm = the contract with the 4.5 - you lost stars for quality, skills and communication.

 

WIth these feedbacks that i have now . What score i gonna get


@Arber A wrote:
WIth these feedbacks that i have now . What score i gonna get

 Wait and see until Sunday. Because private feedback has such a heavy effect, it is impossible to say. My guess would be maybe around the 80% mark or so. But I stress again: We don't know what private feedback was left on any of those jobs.

I have 4feedback with 5.0 ... and 1 feedback 4.5 and one feedback ( no feedback given )


@Arber A wrote:
I have 4 feedback with 5.0 ... and 1 feedback 4.5 and one feedback ( no feedback given )

 Yes. Exactly.

 

 

All of those feedback had good word about me

i got 95 % JSS .. 

Thanks all of you for help me out with my questions


@Arber A wrote:

i got 95 % JSS .. 

Thanks all of you for help me out with my questions


 Great 🙂  Congrats, keep it up!