cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a newbie!

Melissa P Member Since: Aug 8, 2014
1 of 4
hi all just got my first contract the other day. Its a fixed price contract. After i got the instructions and did the task, I dont know how to show the client I did the work. here's the description ive messaged the client after I did the task but no response. Job Description We are working on a project of audio data collection for a large technology company. Candidates will utilize Android technology to record spoken Australian English words and phrases. All speakers must be native speakers that were raised in Australia. Installed the odesk team app but its very confusing!!! Could someone please help me out thanks im based in australia and the client is based in the phillipines. Melissa
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 4
Hi Melissa, So to clarify, the client from the Phillipines hired you to find Australians that can record phrases? Or he hired you directly to record the phrases yourself?
Melissa P Member Since: Aug 8, 2014
3 of 4
hi gillian, the client is based in phillipines. yes they are looking for aussies to record the phrases. think i just found out the answer to my query reading through the help section. you only use work diary for hourly contract not fixed price. Thanks for your quick reply Smiley Happy
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
4 of 4
Exactly. That's what I was going to tell you. The team app only needs to used for hourly contracts. With fixed priced roles, you just wait to receive a contract from the client and then start working according to the client's instructions. If the client has asked you to record audio, you just need to ask him which format he'd like receive it in and then send it that way. All the best. Gill
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS