cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem regarding rising talent and preferred qualifications

utkanozden

Hello,

I am writing about a problem regarding rising talent and preferred qualifications. I am a freelancer at Upwork since 2016 May. Since then, I had three clients, I am still working with one of them. All of them left five star reviews and written positive reviews. I have delivered my projects on time and as promised. I have %100 complete profile, I update my availability, I had no recent account on hold, I answer clients immediately, my earnings are more than $1,000. I submit proposals to the jobs that I am qualified for (Turkish translation and marketing), however, doing all of these did not make me a rising talent. I also could not receive any job success scores and I know that the job success score is given after 5 jobs or after one year.

The problem is all the jobs, even the most relevant ones according to my skills require a job success score or a rising talent badge. In this case, I do not understand how I can get these jobs that I am suitable for without the badge or the score. This has become something like a dead end. I do not know what to do. Could you please help me to enhance my profile on Upwork?

Thanks

hatice

24 REPLIES 24
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS