🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » a team of freelancers?
Page options
rasoul2018
Community Member

a team of freelancers?

hello guys. we have a team of designers for a long time now. I am managing upwork profile myself. but is there any way that some team members can also log in from different locations? other team members may need to talk to the clients. so any solution? I have read some about making Agency and making teams. but I'm not sure that I understand if those ways can help me. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Farhad E wrote:

hello guys. we have a team of designers for a long time now. I am managing upwork profile myself. but is there any way that some team members can also log in from different locations? other team members may need to talk to the clients. so any solution? I have read some about making Agency and making teams. but I'm not sure that I understand if those ways can help me. Thanks

Nobody other than you may ever log into your account. It's s super-fast way to lose your upwork account.

Your account must be yours and yours alone and only offer your own services.

The other people need to create their own profiles, see if they are accepted, and if so you can create an agency and clients can hire your agency member through the agency.

Read about agencies here

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Farhad E wrote:

Nobody other than you may ever log into your account. It's s super-fast way to lose your upwork account.

Your account must be yours and yours alone and only offer your own services.

The other people need to create their own profiles, see if they are accepted, and if so you can create an agency and clients can hire your agency member through the agency.

Read about agencies here

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members