🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: about top rated
Page options
abdelrhman-basha
Community Member

about top rated

Hi everyone,

Now I have 16 of 16 top rated eligible weeks as you can see yet I didn't get the top rated badge, is that's normal?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
florydev
Community Member

Do you have all of the eligibility requirements?
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Become-Top-Rated

A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
12-month earnings of at least $1,000
Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
An account in good standing with no recent account holds
Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ambroz
Community Member

Hi,

Yes it is. 🙂

You are too cheap 😛 Need to have at least 1000$ earnings in last 12 months, which you do not have all together. 😛  

florydev
Community Member

Do you have all of the eligibility requirements?
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Become-Top-Rated

A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
12-month earnings of at least $1,000
Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
An account in good standing with no recent account holds
Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days
vitaliy-kuzmich
Community Member

Abdelrhman, relax mate, I've used to be top rated more then 1 year along, and can tell you it does not impact on anything at all, once I even started thread here, that I can't get any client being top rated. But people start talking 'you are writing bad cover letters', and other standard information from upwork help. Currently situation are next: there are imblance between clients, and freelancers. This imbalance just rising, so upwork made more fee, paid connects, etc... We should expect soon upwork will make something else to balance it a little, because paid conencts did not change situation much. Also they should consider bring more clients instead of cut freelancers, but it seems imbalance just too big.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths