🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » accept customer offer as agency and not as fr...
Page options
kallelmed
Community Member

accept customer offer as agency and not as freelancer

Hi
I got offer from my customer that comes to my freelancer account.
I want to accept this offer as agency (with my agency account) and not with my freelancer account.

I tried to go forward with the offer and I pressed the first accept button, and I was expecting to get a window in which I can change the accept as agency
But when I press "accept" I get regular window with opportunity to write a message to client. I am afreed if I press the second Accept then the contract will be assigned to my freelance account However I need to accept it as Agency

Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 1.13.34 PM.png

4 REPLIES 4
kallelmed
Community Member

Hi
Could you help me on this topic

759e32fa

Hi Kallel,

If you applied for a job using your freelancer profile, you would only be able to accept the offer using your freelancer profile. If you wish to work on the project using your agency profile, kindly discuss it with your client and ask them if they could send the offer to your agency profile instead.

~ AJ
Upwork

I did not apply to the job at all.
I just got an offer from my customer on my freelancer account (in messages)
and I want apply as agency.
my customer even remove the offer and send to me an interview invitation
and I tried to answer to the interciew as agency but after clicking accept I got the following error:

Screen Shot 2023-10-18 at 2.21.54 PM.png

I opened a ticket (#43335158) about this, and I did not get support yet
why there is a delay for such support, me and my customer we are stuck to get the contract started

Hi Kallel,

I took a closer look at the job you're referring to and can also confirm that the client sent you an invitation for an interview. This means your profile caught the client's attention, and you don't need to submit a proposal to get hired.

We understand you want to work on this project through your agency profile. However, as AJ mentioned above, the best chance is to get invited by the client by sending your agency a direct offer or applying directly to the job post using your agency profile.

Since you were able to raise a ticket about your case, we suggest you coordinate with the team through that ticket here so that you'll be assisted more efficiently. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English