🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » accidental click made me have to rewrite a pr...
Page options
hamargyuri
Community Member

accidental click made me have to rewrite a proposal

I mean seriously?

Please, Upwork, if you think a modal, that disappears if you click away without the option of directly reopening it, is the best solution for freelancers writing their proposals on, then at least make it store any text written on it!
This is such a fundamental part UI design, I can't imagine how your frontend team could miss it.
Please fix it, because currently only some of the fields seem to store data, which basically equals to nothing.
Best would be if that modal wouldn't just disappear altogether, but minimize to a temporary button, or something...

On a sidenote, who had the great idea to put "my profile", "stats" and "tests" under the "find work" tab? And why did anyone listen to them?

40 REPLIES 40
0e499250
Community Member

Geez it's 2024 & still happening. I just spent an hour on a long application with numerous client questions and uploaded documents and it just went "poof". Terrible. What a waste of time. Btw, I just noticed that at the bottom of this page it says "Your content was last auto-saved at 04:38PM". Why doesn't it do that with applications that are in progress?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths