🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: account suspension
Page options
nargis-saima
Community Member

account suspension

Please I want to know can up work suspend the id due to verification process,I found the mail to complete the id verification and as well as suspension note on my profile. I have completed sending my ID and bank statement for verification process and I had received message that it was successful on verifying my account but then as I open my account it is still suspended and I can't submit any proposal. Any help for this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saima,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saima,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I will be grateful if you sort out my problem. 

awaiting for your soon reply.

Thanks for all your support.

gabrielma
Community Member

Hi there, 

I have a similar issue as the one you replied to in this post.

Look I changed a few details in my account and it has since been suspended. How can I get it fixed?

Kindly help.

Regards,

Writer.

Hi Gabriel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths