🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » account using problem in same device
Page options
debu420
Community Member

account using problem in same device

help me!!!

if I don't log my Upwork account out in chrome browser and then my brother logs in to his Upwork account in Mozilla Firefox browser on the same device, will it make any problem?

Try to give an answer broadly.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Debabrata,

You can use other browsers, but as confirmed by Andrea, always make sure that you are only logged in to your own account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Debabrata, you may share a computer provided you comply with Upwork's Freelancer Terms of Service. However, you should ensure you are completely signed out of your Upwork account before the next person starts to work. Please note that you may both be asked to undergo ID verification to confirm that you do not have duplicate accounts. Learn more here.

Also, please note that you may not hire friends or family members due to conflict of interest. However, if you would like a friend or family member to assist you with a freelance project for a client, you might consider setting up an agency. You can learn more about agencies here.

~Andrea
Upwork
debu420
Community Member

But to stay loged in in two account in two different browser is being possible, it's not showing no problem

Hi Debabrata,

You can use other browsers, but as confirmed by Andrea, always make sure that you are only logged in to your own account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members