🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » active contract
Page options
criselenacris
Community Member

active contract

The feedback section  of an opened contract says:

„This contract is not yet eligible for feedback.

You can request feedback on active contracts with payments beginning 30 days after the contract started.”

Does this mean that the contract is still active and it does not affect the JSS score (even if the last payment was more than 3 months ago)?

Thx!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elena Cristina K wrote:

There is going to be work and payment in 3 weeks. But I was wondering if it affects my JSS score. 

It isn't.

Elena Cristina K wrote:

And I remember having an open contract saying „This contract is eligible for feedback.'' 

Yes, because you had payments during the last 30 days or whatever it is for "mid-contract" feedback.

PS: Here is what qualifies a contract for "mid-contract" feedback.

Eligibility Criteria: Feedback can be requested by the freelancer or provided by the client if the following criteria are met:

• 30 days have passed since the start of the contract 
  • There was a payment on the contract in the previous 30 days
  • Feedback has not been provided in the past  30 days (using the date that the feedback was last provided, not the date that the feedback was requested)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Elena Cristina K wrote:

Does this mean that the contract is still active

It just means the contract is open. If there won't be any work being done in the near future you may want to close it. 

There is going to be work and payment in 3 weeks. But I was wondering if it affects my JSS score. The last payment was on 8 October. And I remember having an open contract saying „This contract is eligible for feedback.'' 

Elena Cristina K wrote:

There is going to be work and payment in 3 weeks. But I was wondering if it affects my JSS score. 

It isn't.

Elena Cristina K wrote:

And I remember having an open contract saying „This contract is eligible for feedback.'' 

Yes, because you had payments during the last 30 days or whatever it is for "mid-contract" feedback.

PS: Here is what qualifies a contract for "mid-contract" feedback.

Eligibility Criteria: Feedback can be requested by the freelancer or provided by the client if the following criteria are met:

• 30 days have passed since the start of the contract 
  • There was a payment on the contract in the previous 30 days
  • Feedback has not been provided in the past  30 days (using the date that the feedback was last provided, not the date that the feedback was requested)
e9ef7bdb
Community Member

I have a similar question. After having completed the only milestone in a contract, which was funded and payment is pending approval from Upwork, the contract remains open and active. What are the consequences of letting it remain active. Is it ok to let it continue and if there is additional work, the client could add it as another milestone. 

looking forward to your advice and guidance. 

thank you 

have a good day 🙂 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members