🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » active hourly contract disappeared from profi...
Page options
sheikhsaab
Community Member

active hourly contract disappeared from profile why

hi

my active hourly contract has been disappeared and not showing please solve my issue.

thank you

9 REPLIES 9
PradeepH

Hi Rafiullah,

Thank you for your message. Please note that your Upwork profile will only show contracts with at least $1 earnings. I checked and the two active contracts missing from your Upwork profiles do not have any earnings yet. These two contracts will appear on your Upwork profile when they meet the above requirement.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

and I am not talking about the showing on profile but t s not showing n my n progress section and on time tracker

sheikhsaab
Community Member

hi 

my contract has more than $1k earnings and still am working with them but it disappeared and its an hourly contract so then what to do?

I am also experiencing the same issue as Rafiullah. I only have 1 active hourly contract for over 6 months+ now and it disappeared out of nowhere without any notifications from UpWork. I've already accumulated 4k+ earnings with this client, so this bug/update is really bothering me. I hope to get this resolved thanks!

Hi Erica,

I believe I can see the contract you're referring to on your profile. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists on your end?

~Andrea
Upwork
sheikhsaab
Community Member

in the overview section  I can see the client contract s okay and valid and Shong all the data but it disappeared from n progress list and time trickier list

Hi Rafiullah,

I can actually see the hourly contract you're referring to on my end. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or checking from a different browser? Don't hesitate to let us know if the issue persists so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Yes I cleared each and everything but it didn't work although in review section I have access to view hours tracked and amount etc and have valid offer. I am working since 5 july 2022 with this client but suddenly disappeared from my contract section please help I have to do 50hours work but I can't start work.

Hi Rafiullah,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members