🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » add 'always on top' to time tracker app
Page options
luksz
Community Member

add 'always on top' to time tracker app

Lost another two hours of work thanks to time tracker not having this basic functionality.
How many years more are needed to implemet this? Elance had always on top, 'mini view' mode before you ate them.

10 REPLIES 10
tlbp
Community Member

Lukasz K wrote:

Lost another two hours of work thanks to time tracker not having this basic functionality.
How many years more are needed to implemet this? Elance had always on top, 'mini view' mode before you ate them.

How does that functionality prevent you from losing hours?🤔

luksz
Community Member

Tonya P wrote:

Lukasz K wrote:

Because I could always see if tracker is active or not? Just lost another hour: turned it off to check email without upwork spy screenshoter and forgot to turn it on again. Discovered that after hour of work done.

luksz
Community Member

bump, another hour

luksz
Community Member

bump, another hour lost

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lukasz,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience working with the Upwork Desktop App. I'll share the feedback with the team for review. In the meantime, you might want to consider setting a reminder to show when time tracking is off. You can check in Settings > Reminders as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

even the reminder popup isn't "always on top"...

Hi Lukasz,

Could you please confirm which operating system you're using so we could check? 

~Andrea
Upwork
f8fd9724
Community Member

Hello Andrea. we have urgent case and until now no support  id of the ticket #32553762
a freelance have scammed us and we need emergency support

Hi Mouhamed,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your support ticket so you can get an update soon.

~Andrea
Upwork

Lukasz:

What works great for me is that I only do hourly contracts where I can add manual time.

I keep a calendar printout on my desk and when I start a job for a client, I just jot the time (1:40) so I know when I started.

I know manual time isn't protected, but I don't do work with anyone that would accuse me of being anything but honest. I'm honest, they trust me, and this works.

Just an idea

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths