🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » add education and work experienced
Page options
g_suryanata
Community Member

add education and work experienced

i cant fulfilled the education and work experience form.. when i tried to save, error code came out and say Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.. 

26 REPLIES 26
tinker_bell3

Hi Gandhi,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing trouble. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and try a different browser? If you still experience issues after doing these steps, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same problem. The education field is REQUIRED so I was forced to abandon my whole application which took me over 1 hr to create.

Hi Victoria, 

I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way. If you are yet to complete your degree, you can note it in the Education field, and fill in the year you expect to graduate. 

If this isn't the case for you, please let us know so that our team can assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, i can not addd my education at all, tried to type the name of my school and everything but the error is 'Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.'. This is getting very annoying, please help

Hi Jovana,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your education. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, thank you for fast reply. Yes, i did all of that before i wrote first post

Thank you for the follow up Jovana,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your education. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, ive tried that, on safari and chrome. Neither worked...

Hi Ekaterina,

Could you please share the error you`re experiencing on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi!

I am trying to save my education but Save isn’t working.  (I have cleared cache & cookies.)

Please see the relevant screenshot. https://paste.pics/9ER0A

Hi Stefania,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with completing your education section. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having this issue as well.

I've entered my relevant info.  Even selected my degree from the drop down menu but for some reason, its not registering.

Hi Evan,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your education. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am facing the exact same problem

Hi Zheng,

Could you please confirm the error you`re experiencing on your end? Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your education.  Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Upwork,

when i try do add Education while i register this  Error appears:

see attached

Hey Mladen,

I'm having similar issues, I suspect it's something on their side.

Hi Mladen, Tomas and David,

Our team will reach out to all of you via ticket and assist you further with adding your educations. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

I'm having the same issue. 

Thanks, for any help.

Hello, I'm having the same exact problem.

I'm still trying to create my account and the education field is failling to work. It shows the message that something went wrong and try again later.
The only solution I've seen is people getting a ticket for support so please help.

Hi, I'm trying to create my account but when I try to add education it ends with error: Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

My cache was cleared and I tested different browsers.

Please help.

Thank you

Hi all! 

I'm attempting to create a Upwork account, I got around 50% through but I'm now having issues logging in.

See image attached for the error.

Thanks for the help!

Hi David,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey Bojan,

Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. 

I've tried loggin in on Edge, rather than Chrome, but wasn't having any luck! Now I can log in to Chrome but I'm unable to add my education history. Looking at the other posts on the Upwork Community Forum, it seems I'm not the only user having this issue. 

See attached for the current issue

1. "We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support"
^now I can't even see anything when accessing /create-profile/introduce-yourself/

Previously this error appears when I am trying to add my education. And yes I have tried all that. Please fix it.

Hi David and Zheng Wei,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. I will go ahead and follow up your concern with our team so that they can get back to you once they have more information. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English