🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: add local bank account
Page options
sahim_ahad
Community Member

add local bank account

hello,
upwork i request add my father bank account .because, my account was some how facing some problem.so, i want to add my father bank account. please consider to me.
if want verify , i will provide you information.
thanks

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

You can use any bank account that's in your name or is a joint account that has your name on it as a withdrawal method.

As long as it matches the name on your profile (your name), you should be okay.

If there is any mismatch between your bank account name and your Upwork account name, you may be asked to clear the mismatch. In this case, you will be asked to provide documents that will prove that you are the owner of the bank account. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

how can i provide them my information.

md f wrote:

how can i provide them my information.

You can NOT use your father's bank account if it is not a JOINT account and in your name as well as in the name of your father. There is no point providing any information if the bank account is in your father's name only.

my account user  name is, **Edited for community guidelines**. and my bank account name **Edited for community guidelines**. can i add my bank acconut.

md f wrote:

my account user  name is, **Edited for community guidelines**. and my bank account name **Edited for community guidelines**. can i add my bank acconut.

It is not your bank account.

It is your father's bank account

You can not use your father's bank account. That is not allowed.

petra_r
Community Member

And no, putting you father's picture on your account isn't going to work either.

Jeez, really?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths