» Forums » Freelancers » Re: add my paypal to my profile
Page options
amirhamini1996
Community Member

add my paypal to my profile

Hello,
I want to add my paypal account as my billing method in my profile 
but i have a question about this

my location is in estonia and i was created my paypal account in Philippines can i add my paypal to my upwork profile when my paypal account is in the estonia?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amirhossein, 

I wanted to confirm if you want to add your Paypal account as a billing method, or as a payment method

You should be able to add your Paypal account as long as it matches the email addres you have on your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
himelshahreer
Community Member

Yes, you can, but to ensure there is no problem the best solution is contact support and inform them about this, I'm sure they will find the best way for you. 

Thank you 

Thanks for help 
i send my question to one of support member and i'm waiting for response

Amirhossein A wrote:

Thanks for help 
i send my question to one of support member and i'm waiting for response

No, you didn't.

You sent it to a random stranger on the Internet who is also a freelancer on Upwork (me.)

If you want to contact Upwork, please contact Upwork, not random strangers on the Internet.

Petra R wrote:

No, you didn't.

You sent it to a random stranger on the Internet who is also a freelancer on Upwork (me.)

If you want to contact Upwork, please contact Upwork, not random strangers on the Internet.

He private messaged me as well; it's the third such request that I've received from a fellow freelancer in as many days. I've disabled my private messaging now. 

Christine A wrote:

No, you didn't.

He private messaged me as well; it's the third such request that I've received from a fellow freelancer in as many days. I've disabled my private messaging now. 

The curse of appearing in the list on the right of the page.

People (ab)use you as their private problem solvers.

Petra R wrote:

The curse of appearing in the list on the right of the page.

People (ab)use you as their private problem solvers.

I'm taking it as a sign that I'm spending waaaaay too much time in this forum if I'm being mistaken for an Upwork employee now. I think I'll go back to my previous hobby of arguing with Brexiters on the Guardian's website. 😉 

sorry mrs.christine
i'm new in upwork
and i'm sorry about this problem:)

ok no problem mrs petra
Why do you make this issue so complicated?
i'm new in upwork and i think you are a support member of upwork

Hi Amirhossein,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Moderators have an Upwork logo next to their names like shown in the screenshot here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

thanks mr.Aleksandar
i'm sorry about this problem
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amirhossein, 

I wanted to confirm if you want to add your Paypal account as a billing method, or as a payment method

You should be able to add your Paypal account as long as it matches the email addres you have on your profile. 

~ Avery
Upwork

thanks
what about paypal and upwork country?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths