🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: adding billing method
Page options
070f28b0
Community Member

adding billing method

Hi everyone,

I'm using my elder brother's credit card for the billing method of buying Upwork membership plus plan but it is not working, can anyone please guide me?

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Saad,

Are you receiving any errors when you`re trying to add your billing method? I just checked your account but was not able to locate any billing methods added on your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm facing an issue when adding the billing method on Upwork, I'm using my
elder brother credit card for the Upwork membership plan but it is
not working, I don't know why?

Hi Saad,

If you`re receiving any errors on your end, please share the text of the error with me. 
I would like to clarify that you will need to add one of our accepted billing methods in order to be able to purchase Conncets. Once you`ve successfully added your method, you will be able to purchase Connects, at the moment you don't have a billing method on your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

(We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.) this is the error I'm facing at the moment while adding m,y billing method by using my elder brother's credit card.

Hi Saad,

Please check with the bank if the account is enabled for international charges or try to add another billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
126476ff
Community Member

Hi,

Is your issue resolved? I am facing the same issue. Can you plz guide me?

126476ff
Community Member

I am using my brother's credit card to buy connects. Now Upwork asks for ID verification. can you plz guide me which ID I should upload? mine or my brother's because if I click to enter the ID, my brother's name is already entered and I can't change that. However, it is also required that ID I enter and my profile details must match. Need help. Thank you in advance.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Humaira,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members