🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: agency consultation.
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

agency consultation.

Hi, my agency is appoved the milestone but don't see where to set up the method for getting out the money, also the interface doesn't say how much will take the money from being pending to be available.

Also I've used the desktop app for messages, when I'm without signal the "retry sending" tooltip option appears below other unusable tooltip, does it make sense to put two tooltips one above the other? stil the useful one is below. 

Also my agency member on contract can see the messages with payments and milestones so it's not so restricted as I thought it was, I mean in the message room where am I, the client and the freelancer. I think it's a bug.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Carlos,

Please switch to your agency account and go to settings> get paid in order to add your withdrawal method. I see that you have already disabled the permissions for your agency members. Are your agency members still able to view information you have restricted?

Regarding your concern with the desktop app, are you referring to the cached time that are automatically uploaded once you have a stable connection? Are the cached time not uploaded automatically?

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Carlos,

Please switch to your agency account and go to settings> get paid in order to add your withdrawal method. I see that you have already disabled the permissions for your agency members. Are your agency members still able to view information you have restricted?

Regarding your concern with the desktop app, are you referring to the cached time that are automatically uploaded once you have a stable connection? Are the cached time not uploaded automatically?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

thank you for your help; in the desktop app when some message fails to send, well you may never had this situation, there is a red circle announcin the message failed, so hovering the red circle appears one tooltip saying "Ops something went wrong" or something of the sort, but below that tooltip appears the useful one tooltip saying "Try resending" and others options. I hadd a very bad time cause, I guess you understand, the tooltip that actually "works" appears below. There is necessary rehovering, waiting, study the procedure. But in whatever design it's unprincipled to put two tooltips one above the other, maybe, I hope, you can fix this.

Someone here said that agency members can't see the earnings of the agency, that makes a lot of sense; however, working with my client and my freelancer in the default created message room, there appears such information as "the contract such for the such amount" and now "the milestone such for the such amount. Doesn't make any sense.

Carlos L wrote:

Someone here said that agency members can't see the earnings of the agency, that makes a lot of sense; however, working with my client and my freelancer in the default created message room, there appears such information as "the contract such for the such amount" and now "the milestone such for the such amount. Doesn't make any sense.

If someone said that, that someone was telling you something wrong.

Anyone can see the earnings, and that is a good thing to prevent agencies being abusive and dishonest about what cut they take out of the earnings of the people who actually do the work

OF COURSE agency freelancers must be able to know what they are being charged out at.

Oh Petra, I see your point; however, I want to charge as much as possible, I've no standard way to charge so I can charge as much as possible. My motto is: while you dont'see it you don't feel it. 

Many enterprise around the world would/are consider/considering the private earnings protocol as discreet/professional. This is the way of making business; however I need to to adapt myself to the environment.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths