🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » "Your profile has not yet been approved&...
Page options
ali--khalid
Community Member

"Your profile has not yet been approved" Need solution

Hi. My account was approved and even I used my 20 connects however I didn't get any work at that time.But now I'm facing this

"Your profile has not yet been approved". 
Kindly let me know what should I do know to get it back. Also I've to buy connects and there's no option.
Looking forward of a quick response and solution for it. 
Thanks in Advance.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ali K wrote:

Hi. My account was approved and even I used my 20 connects however I didn't get any work at that time.But now I'm facing this

"Your profile has not yet been approved". 
Kindly let me know what should I do know to get it back. Also I've to buy connects and there's no option.
Looking forward of a quick response and solution for it. 
Thanks in Advance.

That is weird. You can't send proposals before your profile is approved, and once approved, it will not be un-approved, just suspended. 

LuiggiR

Hi Ali,

Thanks for sharing this. I checked and it looks like your freelancer profile has an exclusive membership to your Agency, which is the reason why you can't buy Connects. If you wish to add Connects to your freelancer profile, you will have to set the membership to non-exclusive. You may want to have a look at this help article for more information. Also, feel free to check here for more details on Agency plans.

As far as the message you're getting is concerned, it looks like it could've been an error as I can see that your profile is in fact approved. I couldn't replicate it on my end though, would you mind clearing your browser's cache and cookies and see if it still says the same thing? I'll flag it for the team for them to look into this further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members