cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anonymous client

boliakpavlo
Pavlo B Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
1 of 4

Hi all. I am interviewing by client, which  has name is not typical for real person. Besides his/her location is hidden. In past i already have had contract with clients with strange name and this contract was suspended after few hours of my work. To be honest contract was hourly and i received my money for hours i have spent . Also i do not know reason of suspending this contract. I only guess that it has been suspended because my clients has not confirmed his identity.  Now contract is fixed. So my question is:  do i need to accept his  offer and start to work? It is not very good to spend my time and then get contract suspended. Since contract is fixed then i guess i will not get compensation for spent time. 

Thanks.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 4

Sounds fishy. Did he make a new account after he was suspended? Is this a writing gig for $15 articles but the guy wants hourly? If so, it's a scam.  If it's for captcha work, it's a scam.

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
3 of 4

"...which has name is not typical for real person."

Is it ED-209 again? He's always causing trouble. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
researchediting
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
4 of 4

Pablo,

Anonymity or pseudonymity have to be assumed. You're on your own to verify the bona fides of prospective clients. Caveat vendor.

Best,
Michael

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS