Featured Contributor

apostrophe shown as &#039 everywhere on odesk

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
1 Posts

apostrophe shown as &#039 everywhere on odesk

[ Edited ]
The apostrophe is shown as ' everywhere on odesk. I see this cryptic ' everywhere instead of apostrophe symbol lately on odesk. Is it limited to me only? Is it widespread? If that's the case, do the staff know about it?
Power Member
503 Posts

This issue had been resolved

[ Edited ]
This issue had been resolved as far as I know. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and then refreshing the page? Also try a different browser to see if that helps (Firefox or Chrome usually work better). If you are still having issues with the apostrophe, kindly contact Customer Support.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Community Guru
675 Posts

Re: apostrophe shown as &#039 everywhere on odesk

[ Edited ]
I see it on feedback comments and profiles. You need to click "more" then it shows the apostrophe. http://screencast.com/t/WeXioY3qx50 http://screencast.com/t/keaWV5zoJTS
Community Guru
675 Posts

&#039 bug

[ Edited ]
Muhammad, oDesk has confirmed that it's a bug. Dear Natasha, We appreciate your patience. Our engineers have confirmed that this is a 'bug' that their department is still trying to fix and unfortunately, the estimated time of fix is still unavailable. Please expect this to be fixed in an upcoming product release. As no further input will be required from either of us, this ticket will now be closed. Please feel free to reply at anytime to re-open the ticket if you would like an update.
Community Guru
675 Posts

Welcome back &#039 and

[ Edited ]
We understand that this could be frustrating when you're seeing special characters on your work history or feedback comments, and we apologize for this. We would like to inform you that the issue was escalated to our Technical Support team as there is a bug.
Community Guru
351 Posts

was it ever even fixed in the

[ Edited ]
was it ever even fixed in the first place? :smileytongue:uzzled:
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.