Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are job posted every few hours?

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
Mario C Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
1 of 12

are job posted every few hours? becuse I keep finding the same jobs over and over again. Same job posetd 1h ago, 4 , 8 etc

fergusm1970
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
2 of 12

If the same job is posted multiple times it's probably either a farmer or a scammer. Avoid.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
mario-chirinos
Community Guru
3 of 12

I think there arent multiple post but the same jobs shoing multiple time sin the search , 

lanwanman
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
4 of 12

They are the same jobs. Back in the day, circa 2012 and earlier, you had to keep refreshing your browser to see the jobs that kept coming in. Not any more....

Ron aka LanWanMan
mario-chirinos
Community Guru
5 of 12

This is what I meant. 

I never finish exploring the job post becuse the same jobs apear over and over again, 

Screenshot from 2015-08-31 13-43-23.png

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 12

Hi Mario,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies? If the issue still persists, please submit a support ticket so the team can follow up about it.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mario-chirinos
Community Guru
7 of 12

Could you please tell me how the cache and cookies would generate this issue?

This is not really a new issue I have notice for a long time, but is until now that got more noticeable and is really annoying 

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
8 of 12

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Mario,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies? If the issue still persists, please submit a support ticket so the team can follow up about it.

Thank you.

Valeria K, I Have cleared the cache and cookies and the issue is still happening.  I am attaching a picture with more than one post as an example.  Please also notice than the post that I used in the previous picture , in the current one says posted 34 minutes ago but the previous screen shot is more than an hour ago, which means that the job was posted at least at the time when I uploaded the first screenshot,  so also the timing tin the post is wrong. 

Screenshot from 2015-08-31 15-30-18.png

mario-chirinos
Community Guru
9 of 12

Any Toughts @Valeria K?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 12

Hi Mario,

I have been checking your saved search for "html5" and your Job Feed these couple of days and I haven't been able to replicate the problem you have with the same job showing several times. There are a couple of jobs with the same title, but they are different jobs and had different urls.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS